Friday, September 25, 2020

Benefits of Daily Physical Activity

 



Hello!

This weekend marks the first weekend of autumn! Fall is my favorite season! I love the colors of the leaves on all the trees, the crispness to the air and the sounds of the crunching of leaves under my feet as I enjoy a walk with my family! 

Research across the country recommends 60 minutes of vigorous physical activity everyday for optimal health benefits.

Some of the benefits of daily physical activity include:


** Courtesy: Pete Charrette 2016 

This weekend challenge your family to get outside together and try a couple of activities from the "Active Family Bucket List" below (courtesy of be fit for life):

Active Family Bucket List


Stay Active! Stay Strong! Stay Positive!

Sherri Anwender 






No comments:

Post a Comment

BOKS Summer Fun Pack

  Today's resource is from BOKS Canada:  https://www.bokskids.ca/boks-at-home/ I have mentioned this resource several times as it has so...